About Our Company
CDCG at a Glance
- Company established September 2009
- We are a veteran owned small business (VOSB)
- A virtual business with staff located across the U.S.
Our business philosophy is to provide a high quality product and reliable service for our customers.
CDCG's mission/vision is to fully realize the Internet as the Cyber Domain and bring this domain to everyday people and organizations.
We will achieve this via three core areas:
1. As a thought leader and advocate for the cyber domain
2. Create technologies that enable the cyber domain
3. Empower individuals and organizations with cutting-edge, "open environment," cyber domain technologies and capabilities.
Our team is dedicated to our mission and vision. We believe in the individual and empower our workforce to achieve excellence.
We started our company September 2009. The owner and Chief Technology Officer of the company retired from the Air Force after spending over 24 years as an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) officer.
Our Core Technology Areas
Our company specializes in the following core technology areas:
- Communications and networking
- Data & Information Management
- Information Intelligence
- Virtual Environments
- Environment Automation